This year’s Rally for Life should send a ‘massive message’ about Ireland’s determination to keep its constitutional protections for the unborn, event organisers have said. “It’s hugely important there’s a massive turnout” at the March 10 event in Dublin a spokesperson for the Save the 8th campaign told The Irish Catholic. “We’re very encouraged by the number of parishes laying on buses to bring people to the rally,” the spokesperson said, urging people from parishes that have not arranged buses to contact rally organisers about transport. “We think it will be the largest event of the campaign, for either side, and want to send a massive message,” he continued. Now in its 11th year, the Rally for Life, which last year drew tens of thousands of people from across Ireland to the streets of the capital, will begin at Dublin’s Parnell Square at 2pm on Saturday, March 10, with campaigners making their way to Government Buildings at Merrion Square. Organisers have predicted the event will be Dublin’s “most important pro-life rally ever”, and called for it to be “the most powerful and significant pro-life rally this country has ever seen”. Pointing out that it will be the last rally before the referendum, organisers say it offers pro-lifers an opportunity “to get out there and show the public that most Irish people want to protect the lives of unborn babies”.